5 Non-Cheesy Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
So you’ve got a special someone, but don’t know what to do on Valentine’s Day? Here are 5 non-cheesy Valentine’s Day date ideas.
1. Sex shop shopping spree. You’re adults, right? You like to have fun, right? This is the best day of the year to try something new. Take your partner to a sex shop and get to know each other a little better. Just make sure it’s not a surprise. No one likes to be caught off guard by a wall of dildos.
2. First date version 2.0. Celebrate your history together by taking your significant other on a tour of your first date. It worked the first time, right? The second time is even better when you throw a bit of reminiscing into the mix.
3. Make a home cooked meal. Cooking a nice meal at home is quaint, easy and frankly cheap. Make something special like rare meat or an elaborate veggie dish. Pull out all the stops and do it right with nice wine, candles, flowers, and some great music providing the soundtrack. But, just make sure you have a backup in case that casserole doesn’t turn out.
4. Break out the fancy booze. It’s a special day, so splurge! Have you (or your partner) always wanted to try a fancy scotch? Or a complicated mix drink? That blue stuff, whatever it is? Now is the best time to experiment with the finest and weirdest alcohol you’ve always wanted to try.
5. Hit the dance floor. There’s no better way to have fun with your partner than to find some sweet beats and a dance floor. Dancing is a blast when you’re not playing the pick up game, so find a party and hit the club!