Top 10 Reasons To Visit Grand Bend on Canada Day
Canada Day is always a party, which makes Grand Bend and Canada Day a match made in heaven. Why is it worth making the trek? It’s a long list, but we’ve got the top 10 reasons to visit Grand Bend on Canada Day.
1. Everyone loves a parade, whether you’re there for the floats or there for the people watching.
2. It’s your patriotic duty to cheat on your diet with a giant helping of poutine.
3. Look how happy these people are! When the weather is this good and you’re spending the day at the beach, it’s easy for the good vibes to catch on.
4. We’re proud of where we came from. In Canada, there’s no flag we won’t fly.
5. Grand Bend is a magnet for showboats. You can be the centre of attention, or sit back and watch the show.
6. Even the inn keepers talk to you like they’re old friends.
7. This is when you show the world how Canada parties.
8. Sparklers, magic wands, glow sticks… today’s the day when no one will think your accessories are weird.
9. The Mounties’ Musical Ride? Well, let’s just say they have their own take in Grand Bend.
10. Some days end with a bang. Canada Day ends with fireworks.