Top 10 Things To Do In Grand Bend This Summer
You’re amped, you’re packed, and you’ve got the GPS set for Grand Bend. Here are the top 10 things to do in Grand Bend this summer.
10. The second you get to The Bend, get on board with the local style. Hit up Archies Surf Shop for a new bikini, shades, and a boogie board. Don’t forget a towel!
9. Knock some balls around! Indian Hills sports one of the most acclaimed golf courses in Ontario.
8. Get your heart racing at The Grand Bend Motorplex and Speedway. Every weekend all summer long there’s everything from super trucks to drag sprints to Harley races.
7. Grand Bend has a huge flea market every Sunday. Grab an ice cream cone and browse the antiques until you’re ready to party again.
6. Get some ink. Nothing says “time of my life” like coming home with a permanent memento.
5. Get a touch of culture while you’re in The Bend at the Kettle & Stony Point Pow Wow.
4. Rent a couple Jet Skis or a speedboat for some afternoon tubing, wake boarding or water skiing at Xtreme Water Sports.
3. Main Street in Grand Bend is a world of its own. Grab a bite to eat, give the credit card a workout, and show off all your hard work at the gym. Grand Bend isn’t a modest town, so if you got, flaunt it.
2. There’s no better place than Coco’s, whether you’re looking for a drink, a bikini contest, or the craziest party in Grand Bend.
1. The beach, obviously. This is a no brainer. Maybe you can’t spend all your time down by the water, but with two world-class beaches you can sure try!