Nancy Cocos: My 10 Favourite Things For Mother’s Day
If you’re like us, you’re probably getting anxious about May 2-4 weekend and checking that long-term weather forecast, planning for the sun and fun that’s just around the bend. Here’s hoping that you haven’t forgotten what day it is on Sunday. It’s Mother’s Day!
Before party season really kicks off, your mom deserves a day of love and respect. And in our option, a quick text and a gift card aren’t going to cut it.
So, we did you a solid and asked Grand Bender’s resident mom, Nancy Cocos, for some ideas. Here’s her list of 10 favourite Mother’s Day gifts.
9. Michael Kors watches. I have a collection but can always add more!
8. Flowers. Flowers are great any time of year. And any type will do. Gladiolas and peonies are my faves, and yellow roses too.
7. Italian leather bags, any style, any colour. I LOVE them!
6. Perfume is always a winner.
5. No gadgets. Dads are the only ones who like them.
4. Please, no scented candles for me!
3. A new cell phone to keep in touch with my one and only.
2. Mom will appreciate any gesture that shows her you are thinking of her.
1. Health and happiness!
There you have it folks! Some pearls of wisdom from the pearl of Grand Benders!
Hope that gives you a shot in the arm and bit of inspiration. Happy Mother’s Day to Nancy and all the moms out there!