What To Wear To A Dance Music Festival
So you’re getting out and heading to craziest, sweatiest, bumpingest party, but you don’t know what to wear to a dance music festival! You want to look great, but you also want to have an awesome time. If you can’t decide what look to go for, we have some ideas for you.
1. T-shirts and jeans are a staple that never goes out of style. And it’s an opportunity to show others where you stand.
2. Harem pants. They’re tried and true for a reason. They keep you comfy and not so sweaty. Just leave the track pants at home.
3. Accessories! Feathers, wristbands, glow sticks… this is the time to get as nerdy as you want. Plus some sweat bands are good for when the dancing gets heavy. Leave the pacifiers for the kids though.
4. You want something light and breathable, but sexy too. Muscle T’s, v-necks, tank tops and crop tops are all great choices. They look great, they’re breezy, and never get in the way of the party.
5. If you’re outdoors, you’re going to want to block those rays. Bring your best pair of shades.
6. There’s going to be black lights, so it’s best to plan for it and wear some white. Anything glow in the dark will shine too. But remember, if you wear black all the lint is going to glow.
7. Something a little forward thinking or experimental perhaps? LED clothing is getting a rep, but plan ahead. It only works after the sun goes down.
8. You’re going to be on your feet a lot so make sure you have some comfy footwear. Heels and flip-flops aren’t for dancing.
9. But really, you can wear absolutely anything you want. The beautiful thing about EDM festivals is that anything goes. Just don’t be surprised if your picture ends up on the internet.