Grand Benders Cast: 9 Things You Should Know About Chad
Chad is the smiling barback at Cocos. But if you never noticed his smile, we can’t blame you. Chad is Cocos’ resident body builder and cougar magnet. But, is there more to Chad than just eye candy? Here are 9 things you should know about Grand Benders cast member Chad.
1. Chad is not a man of many words. He once said to Justin “I don’t need brains. I’ve got abs.”
2. Typical of the beach life, Chad is laid back. Sometimes he’s too laid back though. He’ll focus so much on the gym that he forgets about work, showing up late or being hard to find. His voicemail is full of passive aggressive messages from Justin.
3. Because he sometimes shows up late, he leaves himself open to Mick’s schemes. If Mick needs to let off some steam, Chad is an easy target.
4. Chad knows you don’t get to look as buff as he does by hoping and wishing. It takes hard work and discipline to hit the gym every day and eat well too.
5. Despite his brawn, Chad is a loveable, sweet guy. When talking about his old flame Laura, he said he was in the right place at the wrong time. Awwww!
6. You can tell he’s still holding a torch for Laura, who is now his boss. Mick loves to see her order Chad around. To his credit, Chad is always eager to help out. Maybe a little too eager.
7. Chad’s favourite drink: fruit smoothies.
8. Ladies on the street will cat call him. That’s not something every guy has to deal with, and he handles it with a smile and a cheer.
9. Chad is one of those people that puts “No shirt. No shoes. No service.” to the test. If he didn’t have to wear a shirt, he wouldn’t. Which makes him a perfect fit in Grand Bend.