Grand Benders Cast: 9 Things You Should know About Princess Coco
When it comes to Cocos, do you know who’s really running the show? The loud mouthed, boss man Mick? The quiet number cruncher Nancy? The frantic and stressed out Justin? No. When it comes to Cocos, Princess Coco is definitely the one calling the shots. The Rapaport’s pet rabbit is a good luck charm, spirit animal, and queen of the castle all rolled into one. This loveable fluff ball keeps the Cocos ship afloat. Here are 9 things you should know about Grand Benders cast member — Princess Coco.
9. If you think Mick’s the boss, you’re mistaken. Mick is her chauffeur, her handler, and her stylist. The Princess keeps him on a pretty short leash.
8. Princess Coco goes where she wants. If there’s a problem, it’s your problem. And she’s not going to fix it for you.
7. The Princess is Nancy, Justin and Mick all rolled into one. She’s graceful, her hair does what it wants, and she doesn’t listen too well.
6. They say a rabbit’s foot brings good luck. Princess Coco has four.
5. If there’s ever a slow day, Princess Coco works the door. She’s cuter than Mick, and better groomed, too.
4. Like most rabbits, Princess Coco is known to get into trouble when she gets bored. Thankfully, there’s not a lot of downtime at Cocos.
3. She puts more thought into her fashion accessories than most of the Cocos family.
2. Princess Coco is most awake during party hours. Rabbits sleep for most of the day, and are raring to go once the sun goes down.
1. Princess Coco is the Cocos’ spirit animal. In the Chinese Zodiac, the rabbit represents graciousness, kindness, sensitivity, compassion, tenderness and elegance. And Cocos definitely needs all the help it can get.