Grand Benders Cast: 7 Things You Should Know About Laura
When Laura came to Cocos she was a mystery. No one knew who she was, where she came from, or what she could do. But Mick saw something in Laura and put her to work as Cocos’ door shark. As it turns out — she was a natural. So, what do we know about the enigma that is Laura? Here are 7 things you should know about Grand Benders cast member Laura.
1. She’s at home on the sidewalk. After Patrick, all that was left on the sidewalk in front of Cocos was a sign — and some big shoes to fill. Laura is social and doesn’t mind the attention. And, she quickly found a home on the sidewalk as Cocos door shark.
2. She’s fearless. Laura is no shrinking violet. She will talk to anyone and everyone. Her comfort zone is huge, and she’ll welcome anyone into it.
3. She can make ‘em smile. Laura knows a little laughter can go a long way. Working the strip, she can try out new material — just like a budding comedian. Adults, little kids, locals and tourists, she can brighten anyone’s day.
4. She’s always ready for the beach. Laura comes to Cocos with her bathing suit on. That way, she can hit the beach no matter how short the break.
5. More than a door shark. Laura is more than just a door shark. She will work the sidewalk at night, when Cocos is a club with a big line up. In that way, she’s more like a mascot, getting everyone primed for the fun they’ll have inside.
6. She’s relaxed. Even those she’s so outgoing, Laura is one of the most laid back staff members at Cocos. No matter how slow or how busy the bar is, Laura is the pinnacle of cool. Even when Mick blows his stack, she doesn’t let it get to her.
7. She’s taken. Adding to her mystery is Laura’s relationship status. She likes to keep that on the down low, but eventually reveals that, in fact, she isn’t looking.