Grand Benders Cast: 10 Things You Should Know About Robyn
Robyn is one of Cocos most popular waitresses. And when Mick needed one of the staff to be a part of his bikini contest, Robyn was an obvious choice. Here are 10 things you should know about Grand Benders cast member Robyn.
1. She’s a natural blonde, with the good looks and personality to match.
2. Robyn is constantly smiling, and is always upbeat and plucky. But don’t let her sweetness fool you. It doesn’t matter if the sun is still out, she’ll still do body shots if the mood strikes her.
3. She’d never been to Grand Bend before she started working at Cocos. “It was chaos,” she says. But she’s clearly not afraid to be thrown to the sharks.
4. Speaking of being thrown to the sharks, she said no to the bikini contest at first. But the thought of the cash prize and being able to skip a few hours of work was too hard to turn down.
5. Robyn is a small town girl. There’s nothing like Cocos back home. But of course there’s nothing like Cocos anywhere.
6. When she’s working and the shots aren’t available, Red Rave is her drink of choice.
7. Robyn uses her smile and charm to convince her tables to come back and check out Cocos at night.
8. She needs some coaxing to come out of her shell.
9. Robyn is nervous, and not usually the type to strut her bikini body in front of strangers. For her, this was was a once in a lifetime experience. Never before, and never again.
10. The second the bikini contest was over, Robyn was back to work. Few places other than Cocos will give their employees a bikini break. But once she’s on the clock, it’s back to being serious.