Is Your Dad A Bro?
Is your Dad a bro? In honour of Father’s Day and beyond, we pay homage to the most important man in a bro’s life.
What about your Dad? Is he a bro, or a “no?” Here’s ten ways to tell.
1. He taught you you everything you know about trapping beaver.
2. He says he knows how to play, even though everyone else tells him otherwise.
3. This is his work uniform.
4. Forget the minivan, he drives a 1961 Studebaker.
5. He’s not afraid to wear a blonde wig and mock rockers.
6. If the party starts to fade, he jumps on the decks himself to get the place bumping again.
7. The Rolling Stones? Try Deadmau5. He’s into music that was made in this decade.
8. He pals around with world famous DJs like Steve Aoki. And calls him Steve!
9. He considers this a quiet day on the patio.
10. Forget touring historical sites. Forget camping up north. When he talks about a fun family vacation, he’s talking about clubbing in Ibiza.