15 Reasons Why Mick Would Make A Great Santa Claus
Now that Mick’s hair is turning white, we’d vote him as “most likely to be Santa Claus” of the entire Cocos crew. And with some time off at this time of year, we could see Mick putting on the big red suit instead of putting up his feet. Don’t think he could pull it off? Here are 15 reasons why Mick would make a great Santa Claus.
15. They both have a fondness for silly hats.
14. He’s not afraid to give out a lump of coal when it’s needed.
13. He has a pretty wicked sleigh.
12. He can play a mean Christmas carol.
11. He’s generous. With his opinions, at least.
10. He brings family and friends together.
9. Mick has experience being the boss for a bunch of misfits.
8. He has no problem dressing up.
7. You never grow out of this “toy shop.”
6. All you have to do to get on his ‘nice’ list is come to Cocos and party with him.
5. Princess Coco could lead the sleigh.
4. He has a great work ethic. One day a year? This guy barely stops.
3. There’s no way Christmas is busier than a long weekend at Grand Bend.
2. All his Christmas music will have a pretty awesome beat.
1. If there’s one thing Mick knows, it’s how to spread cheer.